Saturday, May 29, 2010

PHOTO UPDATE! 2010

Hello there ;).

Here is a little photo update for you to give you a little visual idea about the amazing opportunities I have been presented with this year in 2010! I've gotten to do and experience A LOT. I guess all I can say is that it's been a pretty amazing year so far :).

LONDON! :):



Me & the London Eye!




Sanne & I outside of the musical "We Will Rock You."



PARIS!(besttripevaah):




Eiffel Tower at sunset.




MY LOVE MARTE AND I!



Hangin' at the Louvre;)



Pretty girl with the pretty Eiffel Tower <3!



The whole class on top of the Eiffel Tower:)



Yayyyy L'arc de Triomph



OSLO:




Thaaa Palace.



Sanne & I hangin' in Oslo



Vålerenga soccer game! :D



Happy at Frogner Park in Oslo.



COPENHAGEN:



Center in Copenhagen!



Marina <3



Me in Copenhagen. NBD.



TIVOLI



Sanne and the World's Biggest/Most difficult to eat/Everybody staring at us while eating them Icecream.



Me and World's "coolest" (& BEST<3) host sister on a bus tour of Copenhagen! :D




loveyou. Until next time!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment